Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Software Quality AssuranceMeasurement through Metric

Measurement through metric i.e., 2 measures and analyze your goal/decision through graph for all the defects identified.



Goal/Decision: My goal is to identify that, at which level, the most defects have been raised. and after that I have to inform the respective team to take some actions to improve the quality in effected area/level.”

Metric: Overall Defect Weightage at Different Levels/Arti-crafts

According to analysis, there are 67% defects are identified in Code Level Testing with weightage 53% among other levels. So I will inform the Coding team to take required actions to improve their works. 






5 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for sharing about Software Quality Assurance Measurement through Metric Such a nice information
    For More: https://www.cmsforca.in/cma/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article Thanks for Sharing it was really helpful for me

    B.Com Computers Colleges in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a nice blog. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very helpful to me, Thanks for sharing this post.

    CMA Coaching Centres in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete